Our vision is for Eléa Estate to be a place where people enjoy life and relax. A place where perfection and attention to detail are the norm, where traditional values and modern life meet and mix.
We believe our values and vision are embodied in our very name – Eléa means olive tree in Ancient Greek. Our logo of three interwined olive trees represents the blend of expertise, creativity and attention to detail that have been at the core of everything that has gone onto the creation of Eléa Estate.
We see Eléa Estate as a place where people love to spend time – whether you’re relaxing over a great meal or putting down roots. We want the resort to be a place where you feel looked after and take comfort in the fact that everything has been thought of. We want Eléa Estate to set new standards in quality of luxury residential, hospitality and golf developments yet still feel warm and welcoming. We want it to be the place where you feel at home, whether Eléa Estate becomes your new home or simply your new favourite leisure destination.
The strategic development and resort masterplan was completed by world renowed architects Hart Howerton. Their team of strategists, planners, architects and landscape architects, headquartered in New York and San Francisco, brought Eléa to life by developing a new community ethos.
They worked closely with Faldo Design to incorporate a world-class golf course with training facilities that are unrivled in Cyprus and are situated at the heart of the Estate.
Working along side and complimenting the masterplan principles; ERGO 7 architects have been appointed as designers and master planners for the residential element of the development.
Together this team of experts have been instrulmental in developing an idea into reality where every last detail has been considered and where perfection was the standard.
The development team was chosen by S.Z. Eliades Leisure Ltd, headquartered in Nicosia Cyprus, and the shareholders. Working together, using experiste from relevant fields, Eléa has been developed with a consortium consisting of five shareholders including the Eliades Group, the CCA Group, Demetra Investment Public Ltd, the Louis Group and General Constructions Company Ltd (GCC).
The shareholders between them have extensive experience in a number of industries; ranging from construction and property development to hotel, cruise and leisure resort management.
A summary of the combined expertise and experience includes:
- A proven track record of developing and contructing a diverse range of upmarket commercial, tourism, leisure, residential and public sector projects in the wider EMEA region.
- Commercial and residential property investment throughout Cyprus and the Middle East
- International leisure management and operation of a number of clubs and resorts worldwide, including the prestigious Brocket Hall on the outskirts of London
- Global asset management and investment in diversified capital asset portfolios; from stocks and fixed income to securities to equity investment in real estate and specialised projects in the infrastructure and energy industries
- Hotel and cruise vessel ownership and operation throughout Europe.
- Retail, wholesale and distribution operations in Cyprus.