Eléa Estates has released its first completed show villa at the Eléa Golf Club in Paphos, Cyprus. The Villa comprises a 408 square meter luxury home built on three levels, overlooking the 14th hole at the Sir Nick Faldo-designed Eléa Golf Course.
The Villa was designed by Ergo7 architects based on the Eléa Estate masterplan and provides for direct access to the golf course as well as the Eléa Club House.
The Villa includes:
- Four bedrooms, all en-suite with own bathrooms featuring full bathtubs. Each bedroom has a balcony or veranda.
- One bedroom is the master suite, with a walk-in wardrobe
- Panoramic Eléa golf course and Mediterranean sea views
- Underfloor heating and air conditioning
- Miele-fitted kitchen units and appliances
- Internal lift
- Overflow swimming pool
- Folding doors enabling easy access to the exterior verandas and garden
- Full security and smart home entertainment system
- Electronic gateway and covered parking for two cars
- Video entry system
- Located in a gated community with a 24/7 guard service
- Located 10 minutes drive from Paphos harbour and Paphos Airport
Living on the Eléa Estates provides residents with free golf course membership and participation in a vibrant community and a cosmopolitan way of living.
Eléa Residences offer a possible 5% rental return guarantee to owners of the Villa who agree to rent their property to Eléa for management.
The Show Villa is available for sale and there are additional properties are available off-plan at competitive prices. Please contact Eléa Residences for additional information or to arrange a viewing.